Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More Josie'isms and Back To Routine..

I'm so pleased!

Josie has been complaining that she doesn't go to Vika's after school anymore. So my wonderful sister has arranged to leave work an hour early on Mondays in order to pick up Josie from school by 330pm.

Josie is thrilled to be going to Vika's after school again!

Also, yesterday we had a great drop off in the morning! Such a marked improvement from last week!

Absolutely no tears, no whimpering, she just sat down at the table and started playing with stuff. I asked for a kiss, she gave me her cheek, I kissed it and left.. (I had to briefly come back to get something from her back, but it didnt make too much of a difference!).

She had a lovely day and when Vika came to pick her up she exclaimed: You're picking me up! You're picking me up!

And now from the Desk of Vika..

Josie: Becka wake up, Becka, Becka!!
Josie: OH NO!! who needs help??
Josie: Becka needs help!!

Josie: daddy is a boy, he does his peepees standing up

Josie: oh no i sneezed, i need your pen

Josie playing with her sunglasses in the car.
Vika: Josie, be careful you can break them.
Josie: Not MY problem!!

Becka and Josie singing a song. Mid song:
Becka: give me five
Josie: I am NOT finished singing yet!
... and goes back to singing

And then from the desk of Baba:

Josie's toy broke, so she sat there for a while trying to fix it.. finally she grew frustrated and broke into song:
Josie: Bob the Builder! Help me fix it!

And then she started taking her jumper off.
Baba: No Josie! Keep that on or you will go to the Naughty Spot!
Josie: Why you scare me with the Naughty Spot??

And thats all folks.. ;-)

No comments: