Search This Blog

Friday, June 09, 2006

And From The Archives..

This was from January 10th, 2006.

MY FATHER is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to get him to check out a certain website..

george says: marina ----I try and dont understend what is final I have to see???????
Mari says: on the first page, there is a picture of a man in the bottom right corner of the box..
Mari says: click this and it will take you to the next page..
Mari says: follow the instructions
Mari says: keep clicking the man
george says: I click and read all
george says: then??
Mari says: on the last page it will guess the number
Mari says: what was the last thing you did ?
george says: it is not --it is just empty box
george says: I did step by step
Mari says: oh right, you type in there the number you get
Mari says: you should have a 3 digit number left over
Mari says: if you have followed the steps correctly
george says: send me again web
george says: i lost it
Mari says: http://digicc.com/fido/
george says: it is not writing on this window
george says: I cant writing
george says: yuo try
Mari says: are you still on the first page??
george says: no I am on last
Mari says: so you can see the white box?
george says: yes but I cant write inside of box
Mari says: click in the white box and start typing numbers
Mari says: you wont see a curser, only the numbers
Mari says: and then click on the boy
george says: I click and nothing happends --I cant write
george says: you try
Mari says: i just did and it works for me
Mari says: are you typing numbers or letters?
george says: it is not working on my
george says: it is not typing inside of the bos
Mari says: are you trying to type NUMBERS or LETTERS?
george says: I try but it is not typing inside of the box
Mari says: OH
Mari says: MY
Mari says: GOD
Mari says: ARE YOU TRYING TO TYPE NUMBERS OR LETTERS
george says: sorry
Mari says: NUMBERS?
Mari says: OR
Mari says: LETTERS?
george says: nothing typing
NB. At this point I am twitching like a madwoman!
Mari says: letters will not work! Dont try to type LETTERS
george says: ok now come in I will try
Mari says: type only NUMBERS
george says: ok

You know reading through that again, 6 months later, my eye is twitching again..

No comments: