Search This Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fun and Games on MSN

Daddy took Josie to school this morning, and the results were great!

No crying, again, no whimpering, no bottom lip, just kept on playing! Its getting better and better! Hopefully soon we will be able to leave her there full time! Or at least go to 4 days a week ;-)

Some conversations from yesterday at Baba's house:

Josie to Baba: You want me to be big like you and mama - give me chocolate!

Josie to Baba: I am big enough to NOT sleep!

And then once I arrived and she was playing up, not wanting to eat dinner, I put her in the naughty spot. From the naughty spot:

Josie: See I'm coughing so you not put food in my mouth! *cough cough*

On a different note, my MUM is finally ONLINE on MSN ! And OMG her english is SO much better than my dads!!!

Mari: hi mum
Mum: hi
Mari: do u have a present for becka's birthday ?
Mum: not yet iask her what she wants and wait for respond
Mari: i had an idea
Mum: hit me

*hit me* ?!?

And then after adding my sister to the conversation..

Mum: i have to go it was nice to talk to you by
Mari: heyyyy
Mari: dont go :(
vika has been added to the conversation.
Mari: hi vika!
Mari: convince mum to stay and talk to us!
vika: no
vika: both of u go away
Mari: her english is SO much better than dads!
vika: i know
vika: go away
Mari: :(
Mum: :D by thank you for your kindness i am touched
Mari: wow! and even using smilies!
Mari: I am just SO impressed!
vika: me 2
Mum: sory it was for marina
Mari: LOL
Mari: vika she is not smiling at you
Mum: love you both by
vika: will u both leave me alon
vika: bi
Mari: heheheh
Mari: ok bye bye
Mum: alone not alon
Mari: LOL!!! Now she is correcting your english.. oh I love it!
Mum: by
Mari: ok.. bye bye!

LOL!!!

So then..

Mari: dad
George: da
Mari: Mum's english is SO much better than yours
George: thanks
Mari: SO SO SO much better
Mari: your english sucks, we all know this
Mari: its in my blog
Mari: but mums!
Mari: I was so impressed!
George: what is blog
Mari: my online diary
George: ok

and..

George: i show mum yesterday how to operate msn and now i am in truobles
Mari: why ?
George: my spelling???
Mari: ohhhh
Mari: yes well, thats what happens
Mari: you should let her do all your typing

LOL

Honestly.. fun and games this morning..

No comments: