Search This Blog

Monday, September 04, 2006

Here We Go..

We almost had a terrible hitch!

I rang the airline to confirm our tickets and they informed me that I did not have a ticket for Josie!

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

They said that I had a week to pay for the ticket (her ticket was bought seperately cause we had frquent flyer seats and she didnt) and since I didnt, they cancelled the ticket.



This whole thing did not make sense to me. I had to pay for airport taxes when I booked the FF flights for me and Tony, so why wouldnt I have paid for her ticket at the same time?? I mean it was booked in November, so I cant remember what happened back then.. but why wouldnt I have paid for the ticket?? I dont remember anyone telling me I had a week to pay for the ticket?!

Anyway, after several long steady breaths I asked if the flight was booked out. Luckil it wasn't, and luckily Tony and I resevered the seats on either side of her seat, so it was still available..

But oh what a start to the trip!

I dont know if I will be updating the blog from overseas, I will try to, but no promises!

Wooohoooo 21 hours to lift off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed you. Have a brilliant holiday!! Love to you all.
THe Wick Clan