Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!!!!


To the love of my life & mother of my child (and future children, God willing) I wish the biggest and best of Happy Birthdays.

We have loved, fought, laughed and cried together for 13 years now and I pray that we will continue to do so for...well forever actually but I'll take what I can get and fight like a weasel for the rest.
She is my companion, my shoulder or swift kick, my other half (third I guess since our daughter came along), the day to my night.
She is the moon and our daughter the stars, and, nocturnal as I am by nature, I am lost without them.
They are my life. They are my loves. My everything.

Happy Birthday Baby.

LOVE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!

lots of love and best wishes

miss you heaps can't wait too c u!!


Becka and Vika

Anonymous said...

hey sis,
didn't i tell you - you have a wonderful husband? but dont tell him i said it!!
Happy birthday again!! see you all soon, miss you!!

Mat said...

Gee yesterday he was ready to kill her ...

;)

Mat said...

And btw .. there's a dearth of airline sickness bags here at work so .. go easy will ya.