Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Day 13 - Hollywood, Jay, Silent Bob & Packing

What a sad day today. This is our last day with Harri before flying back to Oz. :-(

I am sooo tired though, have been packing for the last few hours, with Harri and Tony's great help.

So this morning we set off for Hollywood. We parked at the Kodak Theatre and walked up and down Hollywood Boulevard (I think?!) looking at the Stars on the ground. I got some great shots of various actors/singers' stars that we liked, and we also checked out Mann's Chinese Theatre and got some pics of the different hand and foot prints.

We had lunch at Johnny Rockets, but they didn't dance this time!

I got some magnets and a tshirt for Josie at a souveneer shop and then we went off to Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash.

Tony is a huge fan of Kevin Smith's so he had a ball looking around the shop. Its a comic/book shop so Tony was in his element. I took some photos of the place and got a couple of things.

Then we went for some ice cream, and then home.

Josie and I fell asleep on the way home we were so tired, but Josie woke up when we got there so Tony, Harri and Josie went off to the grocery store for some last minute stuff while I stayed back and packed.

We are all ready to go now (its just after midnight). Harri gave me a pill to help me relax, to see how I react to it now in case I want to use it on the plane to help me sleep. I am now a bit woozy!!

So this is the last update from the US and the next one will be from home! Am actually looking forward to getting home now, but not looking forward to the trip!!

The next update may not be for a few days.. I am going to be just exhausted! I just know it !!

Hooroo from the USA!

No comments: