Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An Unhappy Start to the Week

Josie has obviously realised that she is not going back to her old kindy..

Tony went to drop her off on Monday morning and instead of throwing a tantrum she was just very upset and wimpering. She wouldn't let Tony go and started saying that she had a tummy ache (which she later admited that she made up) and he was concerned at her extremely unhappy and agitated state so in consultation with the teachers, he took her to his mums place for the day.

We will now go back to 3 days a week, Mon, Wed, Fri, until we can see that she has adjusted. The teachers told Tony that the other kids her age went around 3 days a week as well, which I wasn't told, in fact I was told that she would adjust.

So she had a good time at Granny's on Monday and then Granny took her to school this morning. She had a tantrum, which stopped a little after Granny left, and after that had a great time.

When Tony picked her up and they got home she said she had a great time at school, she painted and that she played with her friend Rachel.

Tomorrow she will go to Baba's, Thursday I will take her to school and Friday we will go to the Mother's Day Breakfast at the school.

I hope she settles in soon..

On a happier note, her vocabulary is just exploding. Its so good to be able to commun icate properly with her.

Now I should really post some photos, cause I haven't done that in ages.. I will add some photos to my last blog cause they will go with the story there. Please check back with the last blog for new photos ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»