Search This Blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mother's Day Breakfast at the School

We had a lovely morning this morning.

Josie woke up at about 615am which was perfect cause we had to get to the school by 730am.

Got her all dressed (with her telling me again that she had a tummy ache because she was scared to go to school) and into the car by 7am.

In the car I put on my ipod as usual and when Make a Move on Me by Olivia Newton John came on, we had a funny conversation:

Josie: This is The Wiggles!
Mari: The Wiggles? No, I think its Olivia Newton John..
Josie: No way! Its not... Jack.. and John... ! Its The Wiggles!
Mari: Ok honey, its The Wiggles..

lol

And then a bit later, Josie puts her sunglasses on her head..

Josie: What you think mummy?
Mari (looking back): You look COOL !
Josie: Yeh..

And a bit later.. Josie puts her sunglasses on properly..

Josie: What you think mummy?
Mari (looking back again): I think you look very COOL!
Josie: Yeh, I are a COOL DUDE!
Mari: Yes you are a cool dude bubby!
Josie: Yep I am !

Hehehe..

So we get to the school and park down by the pre-school. The breakfast is actually about halfway up the hill in the hall, but you can't get into the school via the side gate so we had to walk up the hill into the school and then back down half way to the hall. I don't know how the kids do it every day.. its SO steep !

We were about 15 mins late but Becka met us there and Josie was very happy to see her. We had some breakfast, and then watched the senior kids have their Shabbas service which Josie loved and was clapping along to to the songs.

Then we went down to the pre-school and I played with Josie for a bit, and then had to go. She cried a bit when I said I was leaving but settled down pretty quickly.

And thats it.. it was a lovely morning..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»