Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Goodbye My Love..

I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog..

Miss Josephine decided that mummy needs a new camera on the weekend and prompty dropped my beloved Kodak.. so I quickly listed it:

Kodak Listing on Ebay

And I am now in the market for a new camera.. I want at least 6mp, plus at least a 2.2" screen, over 3x Optical Zoom and most importantly, I want the video resolution to be 640x480.

Oh and my pet peeve is the pause you get with some Sonys between when you press the button and when the camera actually goes off..

So if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations I would love to hear them !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mari, I love my canon!! Everyone I know who has a canon says nothing but praise :)

Neville Ridley-Smith said...

We love our new Canon PowerShot S80!

Anonymous said...

Mum's Panasonic has that annoying pause between when you press the button and when it takes the shot that you have found with the Sony. Wendy's Casio EX-Z55 is much better. 5MP though, not 6. And no anti-shake.

I've started to see prices on SLR digitals come down considerably .. to the point where you can get a semi decent one for about a grand. Which is better than two grand. And then you can get a 10MP+ camera.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»