Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Virii anyone?

I started feeling quite off at work yesterday afternoon. Feverish and tired.. so I decided to go see my doctor before picking up Josie. Luckily I did.

The doctor examined me and said I was in the initial stages of a virus and my symptoms pointed towards shingles, or meningitis, or legionnaires (there has been an outbreak of Legionnaires, 6 cases in about a week, in the next suburb to me) or some other virus.

ACK!

So I left Josie at mums overnight and worked from home today. Tony is picking Josie up after kindy and will be brining her home quite late so hopefully she will be asleep by the time they get home.

Meanwhile I had a steady fever all day, up to 38 degrees at one point. No fun.

Feeling a bit better now, but still feverish. The doctor said to look out for blisters (shingles), sore neck (legionnaires) or trouble breathing/coughing (legionnaires). Or my body may successfully fight it off and nothing will break out. Im hoping for the latter ;-)

So I have been watching Season 1 of The OC all day. I am about half way through.. and I have to say thank you to Jacqui, cause I _love_ it !

So better get back to it now! LOL

No comments: