Search This Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

On the Phone & Anniversary night !

My sister had the funniest conversation with Josie this morning, here is her account:

Rang mum this morning, had a conversation with your daughter (mum and her on two phones)

Josie: Hey Vika, where is Becka.
Vika: At school.
Josie: I want to come to your house.
Vika: Ok you can come tomorrow, I will pick you up from kindy tomorrow and we will go to my place with Becka.
Josie: But Becka at school.
Vika: No tomorrow.
Josie: Oh ok. My dummy not here, at home, I will get it later.
Vika: Ok.
Josie: I want to go to your house.
Vika: Ok, tomorrow we will go to my house.
Josie: I am at baba's house talking to you…. hehehe. Baba's house is very very pretty.

At which point me and mum just burst out laughing.


She's so cute.. ;-)

So last ngiht Tony and I went out to dinner at Chez Rene. It was a delicious as last time. Tony had venison and I had beef. It was yummy. And we got a bunch of phone calls from Harri from the USA cause she was making some international test calls for work, which was also lovely ;-)

And even though we said we were not going to get eachother presents (!!) because we had just bought a new king sized bed, Tony got me a gorgeous big metal covered black photo album for me to keep some special photos of our family in ;-)

Then we went home and watched another episode of Battlestar Galactica.

Had a lovely night ;-)

No comments: