Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

She's a-talkin' !

Driving Josie to kindy in the morning is such fun..

She has taken to singing along to songs now..

"We're going on a bear hunt.."
"blah blah bear hunt"
"Were gonna catch a big one.."
"We going catch big one.."
"I'm not scared.."
"I not scared.."
"Its kinda dark in here.."
"Its dark here!"
etc

Very cute ;-)

She spends much of the trip sitting in the back chatting to her dolls and doggie..

"What Happened?"
"oh.. doesn't matter.."
"Let me see your back.."
"It hurts?" "oh.. doesnt matter.."
etc..

And I always ask her to take her dummy out when talking (which she seldom does!!).. and this morning when she started trying to sing, I asked her to take her dummy out.. and she rolled her eyes at me, took the dummy out and said "Ugh! Fine! Here! Take it!"..

I burst out laughing. She said "What happened?", and I said "You're funny!" and she sighed and said "oh.." LOL.

She's a funny little monkey.

No comments: