Search This Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cause when mummy bird says..

Went and picked up Josie from Baba's tonight and since she slept for 2 hours today I thought we may as well hang around since Vika and Becka were there too.

Becka and Josie had a ball dancing around the living room to The Wiggles.

Then they went to have a shower (Josie's second one of the day) and by that time Baba was begging us to leave ;-)

So 830pm we started leaving. Baba warmed up a bottle of milk for Josie and when I put her in the car I went to give her the bottle but she refused with a big resounding NO. This is no surprise, so I said I would just leave it beside her leg in the child seat and when she was ready she could have it.

So off we went, with me suggesting she have some milk every so often. Finally we stopped at lights, and the conversation went like this:

Me: Josie, Mummy Bird, you know Mummy Bird? Well Mummy Bird told me that she wants you to have your milk..
Josie (picks up bottle): Where ?
Me: Over there in that big tree. She just told me, she said "I want Josie to have her bottle of milk".
Josie: Where?
Me (Points to tree): In that tree.. she is sitting there..
Josie: The green..?
Me: Yep, the green tree!
Josie: No WAY !
Me (laughing): Yes Way!

Josie puts the bottle in her mouth and starts drinking.

I was almost in hysterics ;-)

Now this is about 830pm, but as she was falling asleep she asked for her sunglasses, put them on, and fell asleep.

No comments: