Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ARGH! Patronising!

I am SO annoyed!
As some may know I have a council parking permit for my car for work. It is clearly displayed on my dashboard.
A couple of weeks ago I found a parking ticket on my car. I was ropable! I took some photos clearly showing my parking permit and sent off the ticket and a letter back to Infringement Processing Bureau.
WELL!
Today I got a letter back from them. It says this:
Dear Ms Hill,
We are writing about your contact with us regarding penalty notice: blah blah
We have examined the offence and found the penalty notice was legally issued. However we have considered the issues you raised and have concluded that a caution should apply in this instance.
We have not processed your request to have the matter heard in court. If you wish to reject the 'caution' and proceed to court, please advise us in writing.
You do not need to pay the penalty.
Well for gods sake! They have basically said: Well we won't admit to doing anything wrong, but we'll give you a warning anyway.
Absolutely incensed!
Bloody Beaurocrats!

No comments: