Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bookweek Parade

Its Book Week this week at school!



Our very first bookweek parade was today and all the kids had to dress up for it. As this is my first go at it, I decided to take it easy and just went with a fairy. I don't sew, and this is the closest thing I had to a costume ;-)



I think she looked so cute ;-)



The school video taped the parade which is great. I am looking forward to the end of the year when we get a copy of the stuff they have been taping all year. Can't wait.



Anyways, here are some pics.. the girls look just gorgeous!

2 comments:

Mat said...

So cuuuuuuute ...

Everyone should have one ...

... to hang on their rear-view mirror ....

:)

Karen said...

Adorable - I'm telling you - I would have read more books in school if I got to dress up like that!
What a great costume!

The picture of the hug is so sweet.