Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blog Worthy??

At about 9am this morning, both my parents, from different sides of the Sydney, started sending me msgs on MSN. The conversations didn't last too long cause I had to call them, so I didn't get anything blog worthy, but I was describing the situation to my best friend and found that THAT conversation was slightly blog worthy ;-) So here it is..

Mari says: can i get back to you in a sec, my parents are bugging me about somehting
Harri says: yeah sure.. np probs.. say hi to them...
Mari says: ok
Mari says: kill me now
Mari says: two different issues, both using MSN, both talking to me at the same time
Mari says: ARGH
Harri says: does it make for a great blog entry?
Mari says: no cause i had to cut it short and ring each of them cause my mind was exploding
Mari says: this is the only line from my dad that was blog worthy:
Mari says: George says: if you have choping and pay by credit card --do you pay late some fee
Mari says: lol
Mari says: and this was from my mum at the same time
Mari says:
Zhanna says: we have to contact at 2 oclock it will be 12 night in america
Mari says: what are you talking about ?
Zhanna says: call me
Harri says: OMG...
Mari says: lol
Harri says: priceless... absolutely priceless

I've done a lot of twitching in the last few days..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I made the blog!!!! That's soo cool and yes my chat with you was definitely blog worthy!!!..

Funny too.. that I imagine the visual of your twitching eye :)