Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Busy Weekend..

It seems like we never stop on weekends!



On Friday we decided that Mat should come over for dinner and that he should bring the new DVD Trivial Pursuit.. unfortunately he did not have it, fortunately he did want it, so we sent Tony off to Toys R Us to get one for him. On the Toys R Us website, it clearly said that the store was open till 7pm, but when Tony got there at 630pm it was already shut! So he called me, and I called them, and abused them a bit, till they opened the store and started a register up for him. So we had our game!

We had a great time playing the game! And may I just stress.. I won!

On Saturday we spent the day going from here to there.. ending up at dinner at Baba & Deda's. That was yummy as usual, unfortunately Becka was sick, and on Sunday wound up with a 40+ degree fever and a throat infection! She is much better today but home from school.

We took the Trivial Pursuit to baba and dedas and played there, but I think baba and deda got a bit bored cause, well, they really couldnt answer very many questions.. except baba who know all the hollywood gossip ;-)

Josie had an icecream which of course ended up across her face!



I'm so glad she was sitting on daddy's lap!!



On Sunday we spent a lovely day at Michelle & Sam's place where we had breaky and lunch with Michelle and Rachel, and also the other third of their little group - Miriam, and her parents. Tony, Sam and Mat went and played golf, which according to all three of them, they really sucked at. lol.



The girls all played really well. And it was really quite nostalgic for me cause my closest little group at school was a threesome. And Ines, Harri and I are still very close.



Aside from a brief nightmare where Josie was painting.. her hands.. they all played with dolls, and dress ups and drawing, and play doh.. there is so much to do at Rachel's place!



Ewww! Look at those hands!!





Here we have Snow White, a bunny and a fairy!

And here are some random photos..



My own personal bunny!



ONE week to go!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mat said...

Bah you guys cheated. Ant got the Popular Culture edition of Trivial Pursuit. What do I know of popular culture?? Although the Jamie Oliver TV question was a bit of a gift I have to admit. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey - your images aren't showing up in bloglines

Mari said...

hey nev ;-)

Yeh I know.. I am getting that with a bunch of other blogs too.. some are showing up, others arent.. the majority arent actually.. tony is having the same problem.. I think its a bloglines issue..

Anonymous said...

Not only did Mat make an "unauthorised" purchase of Trivial Pursuit, he got one he's not even good at! tsk tsk.

Mari said...

uh oh! BUSTED!