Search This Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Its Snot Gross.. Its Snot..

Tony says: I meant to tell you something that happened this morning in the car on the way to your mums
Tony says: Josie sneezed
Tony says: and I could hear that it was a wet one
Tony says: so I got a tissue for her and when I turned around..MAN
Tony says: lucky we were stopped at lights
Tony says: her WHOLE lower face was covered in a thick layer of snot-phlegm
Tony says: thick
Tony says: like placenta
Tony says: thick
Tony says: she couldnt even breath
Mari says: ewwwwwwwwwww
Tony says: she was a bit concerned until I made a joke out of it
Tony says: I could see she was not sure whether to laugh or freak out for a second there
Tony says: I just wish I had time to get my phone out and take a picture
Tony says: but she needed to breath so...
Mari says: into my blog it goes..

hehehe

No comments: