Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Its all about Becka !

Ok so we're driving into Kindy this morning:

Josie: {cough, cough} See, I am sick! I coughing!
Mari: Yes, Bubby, I know.
Josie: Becki is my friend, but she is not coming to fix me.
Mari: Oookay.. no, Becki will probably not fix you no..

and then..

Josie: Can we go catch fishies with Zaki? Can we?
Mari: Uhhh I don't know honey, I don't think Zaki knows how to catch fishies..
Josie: Yes he does.
Mari: Ok, when Zaki goes fishing next time, we can go with him.
Josie: Becki is going to come catch fishies with me and Zaki.
Mari: Ok, we will see if Becki wants to come catch fishies with us.

and then we were listening to "Walk The Dinosaur"

Josie: Babble... babble.. open the doooor...
Josie: Babble... babble.. dinosaaaaur..
Josie: lacka..clacka... ackaa.. boom
Josie: clacka.. acka.. blackaaa... booom..

hehehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know isn't it sweet i know she loves me !!