Search This Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

From The Desk of Uncle Mat..

And now for a story from Uncle Mat..

Ant, Mum and Josie turned up. I already had dinner in the oven and was in the bedroom playing games. So I go out to check on dinner, after setting Josie up with Shrek on the XBOX.

Now Josie decides she needs to go toily .. so off she goes. On her own, no need for daddy.

I come down the hallway and she's in the bathroom, still fully dressed but looking around curiously.

I stop to see if she needs any help.

"Where's the .. SEAT?"

"We don't have a special seat Josie, you just have to sit on the normal toilet seat."

"Oh. Ok."

(Josie peers into the toilet bowl. It's filthy. I've since cleaned it but it was really filthy.)

"Hey! Why is there poo in there?!"

"It's not poo .. it's just really dirty. I need to clean it."
"Oh ... ok."

She hops on up and pees. I wander off and come back when she's done. She's wiping herself like a pro. Sticks the toilet paper into the toilet. I point out where the flush button is and she flushes the loo.

Then she wants to wash her hands .. sink's a bit high. Fiona has a first aid kit in the bathroom that fits in a sizeable toolbox. Excellent thing for Josie to stand on so I pull it over and she gets up and turns on the tap. Looks around. No soap. I grab soap from the shower.

Only it's soap mixed with oatmeal. She looks at what she obviously considers some pretty freaky soap.

"Hey! This isn't .. SOAP!"

"Yes it is .. it's just got ... oatmeal in it. Sorta .. breakfast cereal .. in the soap."

She's now decided that we're all quite mad at our place but what the hell.

She washes her hands with the deviant soap.

Starts to head off ...

"Hey .. you need to put your pants back on..."

.. she gives an impish smile and bolts for the loungeroom at this point.

It's a laugh a minute ...

Definitely blog worthy.. ;-)

No comments: