Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Druggie !

Josie has had a cough and the sniffles for a few days now so we have been giving her some benadryl and some dimetap. The dimetap is purple and tastes like grape, she loves it.

Before we left Baba's house tonight she had her medicines.

In the car, she started coughing a bit..

Josie: I need my medicine!
Mari: You have had your medine, you can't have any more.
Josie: But I'm coughing!
Mari: I know you're..
Josie: Look! Look! I show you, {cough cough}, see, I coughing!
Mari: I know sweetie, but you had your medicine before we left Baba's, so you can't have any more till tomorrow morning. ok?
Josie: {Sighs} Fine! Tomorrow Morning then ! {Gesticulates with her hands} But you remember, I coughing !

LOL

I have a druggie in the family !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... How adorable!!! I can't wait to have full conversations with her :)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

The other day she tried to put me to sleep!

Josie: You go sleep ok? Close eyes! (starts patting my back to put me to sleep)