Search This Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking ?

We had an funny conversation this morning on the way to kindy..

Josie: Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?
Mari: I don't know, what are you thinking ?
Josie: I'm thinking I'm going to Kindy this morning !
Mari: Well then yes, I am thinking what you're thinking..

What a hoot.. its so funny the things she picks up from Kindy..

I dropped her off this morning and Francis-Lea (her best friend) comes running up to her with a book of some sort and hugs her and starts showing her stuff from the book. It was so cute..

Everyone was outside playing on the equipment when we got there, and they have a little basketball hoop. It was so funny, and Daddy will be so pleased, she went right up to the kids playing at the hoop and joined in putting the ball in the hoop. We'll make a sporting hero out of her yet, Michael Jordan watch out !

She has been a bit sniffly the last couple of days.. probably coming down with a cold..

Its gotten so chilly lately !

No comments: