Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

A Little Less to Worry About..

Well it looks like I have scored a job! What a relief!

The company is an office supplier who provide everything from stationary to furniture to consumables and computers and everything that an office might need.

The position is Catalogue Analyst, and as vague as that sounds, its basically data analysis and database management type of work.

I start on Dec 4th, so straight from one job to the other, which is great, cause we can't really afford the break. And its in the East, so close to home!

I finish with MH next Tuesday and I am taking the last 3 days in lieu so at least I will have a few days off.

So now, back to house hunting.. blergh..

1 comment:

BrayClan said...

Oh Mari, that is just the best news! Well done on getting a job so fast. Hope it works out for you!!