Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Electronics Wiz..

LOL.. another one from Mat.. March 2005.. Josie is just over 2 years old..

Earlier today mother called me. She was unable to display a DVD on the TV and wanted to know what we'd changed yesterday .. when we were watching DVD's. I tried talking her through checking various things but she was unable to give me even a halfway decent description of what the hell she was seeing on the screen and on the VCR readout. Eventually we decided to wait until tonight when Ant picks up Josie and then he could fix it.

She just called me and told me Josie had fixed it.

I don't know whether to be scared of Josie's abilities with electronics or sad that a two year old can operate appliances which our mother cannot.

LOL.. thats too funny..

No comments: