Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Josie-Speak and The Weekend

In the car yesterday:

Josie (singing): oh I just can't wait to be king..
Mari: Oh sorry honey, I forgot my ipod.. I dont have that song here..
Josie: I didn't ask you.. if you had your.. ipod.. with.. I just can't wait to be king on it.. I'm just singing..
Mari: Oh.. right.. go on then..

LOL

We had a jam packed day on Sunday.. in the morning we went to The Animal Expo at Rosehill Racecourse with Vika and Becka.. we saw heaps of dogs and cats and farm animals.. Josie was a bit tired and out of sorts though..

When we got back, we went to Rachel's place for a play and dinner. Josie and Rachel had missed eachother so much while Josie was off school for a week with her ear infection. We took the kids to the park and they played on the equipment and then threw them all in the bath while we had dinner. Going home was a problem cause Josie just did not want to leave.. but luckily she fell asleep on the way home.

I don't remember Saturday much.. I was so tired all day.. not sure why.. at about 1pm Mat called to say he and Wendy were going to check out the Sculptures By The Sea at Bondi and did we want to come too.. we started preparing to go and we actually made a start but we had so much trouble finding parking we decided to go back to my parents place so I could change my pants (I had worn jeans and it was just too hot), and then Tony went to the bathroom and by the time he came out I was asleep on the couch! We gave it up at that point and I went to lie down in the bedroom.. that was about 330pm.. I woke up at 730pm.. Nackered I was.. obviously..

So this begins my third last week at work.. Ive got a bunch of jobs bookmarked and will be sending my resume out today..

Also, had an appt with a couple who may be interested in buying the old unit with the tenants.. cross your fingers.. if this comes off, it could seriously save us from the poo.. we will see by the end of the week hopefully..

hooroo

No comments: