Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First Day of Freedom

My first day of not working was fabulous!

Josie slept at Granny's overnight so I got to sleep in till 9am this morning, and I actually got a good nights sleep, comfort and everything! OMG I just can't wait to be able to sleep in my own bed!!

I went to see two movies with my mum today.

The first one, Children of Men, was a great concept. The world had a bad case of infertility for 18 years, and basically went to hell. Then of course someone did get pregnant and it was a mad struggle to get her to safety etc.

The second one was Keeping Up With The Steins. This was a typical jewish comedy about a kid and his barmitzvah. Very funny, but mostly only if you are jewish.

Tomorrow I am taking Josie to school where they have an open day for the Yoga classes she has been taking, mum and I are gonna watch that and then go to the local shopping centre and then we are going to see this semi for rent. Can't wait!

No comments: