Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Craziness That Is Josie..

Here’s another funny one.. from Tony.. October 2005.. Josie is almost 3 years old..

My Wife’s Morning:
=========
Mari says: oh for goodness sake heres the story then
Mari says: noticed flat tire in Artarmon
Mari says: drove back home to swap cars
Mari says: went up to get the keys and stereo
Mari says: got them
Mari says: came down
Mari says: went to put child in car
Mari says: child wet
Mari says: went up
Mari says: child wanted to hold keys
Mari says: mummy is stressed out
Mari says: mummy lets child hold keys
Mari says: change child
Mari says: child leaves key on nappy table
Mari says: go down, put child in car
Mari says: no keys
Mari says: take child out of the car
Mari says: go up get keys
Mari says: mummy going mad.
Mari says: meanwhile child going 'lets try again'

My Morning:
=========
Get woken up every 5 mins by my wife either ringing me to tell me she's about to dump a car with a flat tire on me or tromping through the house muttering to herself and the child about the latest twist to the debacle that was her morning.

And Mat’s response..

See this happens because in general women are always thinking ahead. Women need to have a plan that stretches ahead through the day, and know what they're doing for the rest of the day. Guys concentrate more on the here and now. Women berate us for this, saying that we can't multi-task when they can.

The truth however is that their multi-tasking takes a toll on the quality of each individual task.

They get stressed out because they try to think about too many tasks at once, rather than just concentrating on one at a time.

; )

Ok so now I am off to beat my brother in law about the head.. again.. ;-)

1 comment:

Mat said...

Hmmm ... I'll amend my original comment (which I don't recall making but .. it sounds like me) to: Women are a) insane, and b) strange creatures from another dimension. ;)