Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

...and we're back.. ...and it's found!

Phew.. we made it! A whole hour with no lights or TV or computers.. shocking, I know!

I basically read a magazine by candle light, and Tony fiddled on his laptop (couldn't completely get him away from the technology ;-).

AND the other day.. guess what Tony found next to the front wheels of his car...


Apparently he sprayed again on Thursday and Friday morning this is what he found. His paranoia paid off ;-)

Big sucker wasnt it??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my lord!!!! That was a huge spider!! Note to oneself... must keep a can of bug spray in the car FULL TIME!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I should've made a bet with someone about Spud. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist getting on his laptop during earth hour :)