Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another Catchup

My mum has been complaining for two weeks that I haven't updated the blog in too long so here I am.

Life continues to be quite hectic.

Josie is enjoying her Dancing and Swimming classes on the weekend and loves putting on her gorgeous pink leotard and tap shoes. She loves tap and she loves Jazz and she loves to sing anytime she can. She certainly doesn't get that from me!

Her swimming is getting very very good. She can now dog paddle about 15 metres with her back bubble down to two boards, and she can even dog paddle and keep herself above water without any bubble at all, treading water all by herself. It's thrilling to watch.

I have also been swimming, and going to aqua aerobics on Tuesdays and Thursdays after work. That has been great too. And work is fabulous still. I love my job, I finally feel like I am working where I was meant to be working. I just love it.

So last week Tony and I had our 9th wedding anniversary. We went to a lovely Taiwanese place in Pyrmont for dinner and Tony got me a bunch of chocolate from the Lindt Chocolat Cafe. Yummmm!!!!

Then last Friday was the Purim Parade and show. Josie went as Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. She looked so cute! Rachel went as a ballerina and they looked so cute together! All the kids looked so gorgeous. They all sat around in a big circle and sang songs and danced around and then all walked around the playground showing off their costumes.

The next day we met Roman, Helen and Stacey at a Fun House near their place. The girls had a great time climbing all over the equipment and going down the giant blow up slide.

Last Wednesday the school had a Parent Information night that Tony and I attended while Josie slept at Granny's place. It was a great night with a wonderful presentation on what the preschool offers, which we really already knew, but they did a powerpoint presentation with photos of the kids which was great! At the end of the presentation, they got us all to paint a picture, or make something with playdoh for the kids. Tony and I each painted a picture and Josie was very surprised the next morning to find a present from mummy and daddy.

Thats pretty much it from me.

I have uploaded a heap of photos to Flickr. See the link on the right to Josie's photos.

No comments: