Search This Blog

Monday, October 01, 2007

A Letter For The Ages..

Every now and then, dad pens a letter that is just gold.. no edits from me.. see below..

To Body Corporate
I bring you my attenition to dengerous situation on trafic on our body corporate garage.
As you now all car stay nose in to the wall and we are moving from parking spot backwoods.
But next to my parking spot on left hand side (entrance to building) is full wall and this wall close view fir trafic cars from top off the garage. The cars moving by left side (as Australian rules) it is make very dengerous situation for car moving from parking spot backwoods, because wall next to my spot obstruct view and I cannot see any car (or even people moving from top of garages - which is happends very often).
Last week accident nearly happend when car moving from top of garages to main gate and I was moving from my parking spot. If accident happend on such situation all recponsibility of accident to be on body corporate insurance.
To avoid such situation I suggest to install mirror on this area like we have mirror on other spot inside of garage.
Please have install this mirror as soon as possible.

And after this piece quality writing.. no he didn't get his mirror..

4 comments:

Jen said...

Maybe you should send them a mirror -- they could be just lazy.

Wikas said...

He didn't get the mirror??? That's not fair cause the letter was completely legible. Thanks for posting this :)

Wikas said...

He didn't get the mirror??? That's not fair cause the letter was completely legible. Thanks for posting this :)

Becksta said...

God where does he come up with these ideas?!?! LOL