Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Josie Speak

From Becka:

I was looking on the Luna Park website and she saw the big face thingo and goes:
Josie: I've been there before
Bec: No Jose, you're too little, you havn't, you're too little
Josie: How can I be little? I'm 4 years old! You are only little when you are 1, 2 and 3 and I'm not 1, 2, or 3, I'm 4, so I'm not little ok? I'm 4 years old!

And this morning driving to school listening to the radio:

Josie: I think this is about God
Mari: What is?
Josie: This radio show
Mari: Maybe.. who is God honey?
Josie: Uhm.. God is.. the man's brother.. at first, he wouldn't let his people go, and then he killed everyone.
Mari: Uhhh honey.. I think you mean Pharoah?
Josie: [Throwing hands up in the air] Ugh! I don't think I know God..

Well you can't know everyone..

And yesterday walking to the car Josie tells me:

Josie: I had a dream last night.. that Uncle Mat was in your bed! With Daddy. And you. And me!
Mari: Oh really? What was Uncle Mat doing there?
Josie: He was sleeping. And kicking me!

..I must have a talk to Uncle Mat.. the next time he sleeps over.. no kicking Josie in his sleep.. or us for that matter..

I know, I know.. Canberra update coming soon..




1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow - her mind is working all the time. ALL the time!