Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lions and Elephants and Josie.. Oh My!

Josie is at Baba's today with Becka..

They were watching Play School on TV and they were showing elephants..
Becka: Have you ever seen real elephants?
Josie: No because they will eat me!
Becka: No, they live in cages.
Josie: Well i don't want to go to the zoo.
Becka: But they can't eat you because they will be in cages!!
Josie: Yeh but what about the Lions?
Becka: No everyone lives in cages so you just go and watch them.
Josie: Well I just don't like lions.
Becka: Well what about if on a nice day we go to the zoo and see everything except the lions?
Josie: Yeh... But no lions.
[Pondering...]
Josie: I have an idea, what about if we dress up like elephants and go to the zoo like that? I'm going to ask my mum to buy me an elephant suit because I want to be an Elephant!

LOL.. I'm off to the shops..

No comments: