Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And More From Josie..

She was just full of conversation today..
_____________

From Becka..

We are all watching The Bold and The Beautiful and Josie starts talking:
Josie [in a nagging voice]: Becka... Becka...
Becka: Shhhh Jose we are watching..
Josie runs into the other room and returns a few minutes later.
Josie: Becka you were silly. I thought about it. I went and sat in the naughty spot and I thought about it, you were just being silly, ok?
_____________

Then on the way home.. out of no where..

Josie: Mummy, Bambi was little.. and then he growed big..
Mari: Yes honey, Bambi was a dear..
Josie: But I am already a dear!

and later still in the car..

Josie: Mummy, do I have any bruddas?
Mari: No honey..
Josie: Do I have any stisters?
Mari: No honey.. you have cousins..
Josie: Yeh like Matty.. he's my little baby boy.. he sits on my lap and he's so heavy that I can't even pick him up, he's a big baby but I am bigger.. I am this big [shows me how big she is.. which is about the size of a cat]..
Mari: Yes ok honey..
[A little time passes..]
Josie: What were we talking about??

LOL..

1 comment:

Mat said...

They're so cute when they go directly from baby to senile. ;)