Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Missing Auntie Hawwi !

We got a surprise parcel yesterday, and silly me didn't think and opened it in front of Miss Almost Four. Of course it was a wrapped present, and of course Missy had to open it there and then.

It was a gorgeous Dora colouring book with pens. The pages were velvety, with the drawings' outlines in the same material to help her colour between the lines. Its gorgeous, and in certain places, when you colour there, it comes up with a pattern as well as the pen colour.

Josie was really excited about it and spent the afternoon colouring it in excitedly (with some help from Mummy and Becka) !

Then this morning on the way to Granny's:

Josie: I don't want to go to Granny's house.
Mari: Why not?
Josie: I want to go to Auntie Hawwi's house! Like we did lesterday!
Mari: Like we did when we went on holidays?
Josie: Yeh..
Mari: Aww honey, I know, I do too. But it costs a lot of money, we had to catch a plane last time, remember? We flew?
Josie: No. We flew when we went home..
Mari: Yes, and we flew there too, you slept on the way there so you don't remember.
Josie: awww..

Poor thing.. I think Auntie Hawwi needs to visit again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. ooohhh that's sooo sweet :) Glad she liked the pressie and that she got into colouring it in. I think I'm going to get myself one just to see those noice patterns come through :)