Search This Blog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Men and Their Inability to Stay CALM!

On my way to work this morning, went downstairs to find that Tony had left his ipod in my car the night before.

Very annoyed.

Took it back upstairs for him and placed it on a little stool right next to his side of the bed.

930am (Josie needs to be at school by 915am!), phone call:

Tony [very annoyed]: WHERE DID YOU PUT MY IPOD?!
Mari [very calmly]: What do you mean? It was right on the stool on your side of the bed!
Tony [removing the foot from his mouth]: What? Oh.. Its on my belt..
Mari [amused]: Running late dear?
Tony [sheepish]: Bye!

Mind you, he is lucky I even took his iPod back upstairs!

MEN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh brilliant!!!.. so not only had he found it on the stool, he'd put it on his belt? Did I understand correctly?

Mari said...

Yup that is certainly correct!

Mat said...

I am so NOT related to him.