Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

For The Love of My Job..

I have had such a busy week.. so much work to do.. and I have loved every minute of it.

This is such a wierd thing for me. To love where I work, and to love what I do. I have never really had very much in the way of career aspirations. I always just wanted to be a stay at home mum and just bring up a huge brood of kids. And job after job I have started off liking, but after a while I just grew bored and frustrated.

But this one.. I am so in my element. I am so content and happy and confident. I am finally happy in my job. Blissfully happy. And I just can't get over it.

Imagine.. looking forward to Mondays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you career woman!! I still do expect a brood of kids tho :) By the way, can you refresh us all on exactly what you do in this new job?

Mari said...

Welll.. its gonna sound batshit boring to everyone else.. but.. essentially I work for a database management/datamining team. We are cleaning up the current product database.. at the moment I am reporting on products that have an incorrect cost price on them and so our purchase orders and invoices don't match up. Its basically statistical analysis with some number crunching and some datamining thrown in ;-)

Mat said...

And working with a trainspotter .. don't forget the trainspotter.