Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Last Night..

Big move is tomorrow..

I am so incredibly sad to be leaving this amazing home that we have loved for the last 16 months.

I really don't want to go.

I guess we don't have much choice, and everything happens for a reason. Life is going to change quite a bit for the next few months.

We can't find a place for ourselves till we have a tennent, and we dont have one yet. So we will live with my parents for a while.

I guess it could be worse..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sense your angst but a new chapter awaits :) It's going to be so much better for Josie being closer to school and for you guys saving on tolls and petrol :) Hang on tight, let the adventure begin :) XOXO, Luv Harika

Mat said...

Photos of the move up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/anduril42

And now, if nobody minds, I'm going to go fall into a coma. Ah'm gettin' too old fer this removalist lark.