Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another Great Morning!

Well we had another great morning this morning.

I think it had something to do with a talking baby tho..

Advise to all mothers: NEVER let your child watch morning kids TV with ads!

After every ad it was: Well I don't have that! I NEED that! I WANT this!

ARGH!

So I told Josie that if she was a good girl, I would think about getting her the talking baby doll she saw. I dont even remember what brand it was but I think it was a Chou Chou.

Anyways, the rest of the morning, and on the drive in to school I was very frankly told that: I'm a good girl, see Mummy?? And she kept insisting that we go get her talking baby right now!

So that was pleasant. Not.

Got to school early for a change, right on 830am! Lots of activity, lots of parents there. Should try and get there early more often.

So we sit down and start playing with a jigsaw. After a while I decided I had stayed enough and I should make my escape.

Mari: Ok Jose, I have to go to work now, bye bye!
Josie: Bye bye Mummy.

Thats it!?!?

So I give her a kiss, tell her daddy will pick her up from Granny's tonight and off I go. I briefly stop to get stuff out of her pidgen hole, which was a lovely painting that she did on Tuesday. I go out to the front room to sign her in and go when she comes out to see me.

Josie: Mummy, mummy, I have to tell you something!
Mari: Whats up bubby?
Josie: I'm.. a good girl..
Mari (rolling eyes surreptisiously): Yes honey, I know you are a good girl. And if you continue being a good girl, mummy will think about getting you a talking baby.
Josie (eyeing her drawing): Whats that you've got there?
Mari: Its a painting you did, I'm going to take it home and put it on the wall.
Josie: No! I need to hold it!
Mari: Ok, shall we put it back in your pidgeon hole?
Josie: Yes, ok. I'm going to do some more painting now.
Mari: Ok sweetie, I have to go now. I love you!
Josie: Bye mummy!

A quick hug and kiss and I'm off.

A very good 2nd day at school!

And we are now officially starting 4 days a week as of next week. With Wednesdays off.

Woohoo!!

No comments: