Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

So Here We Are..

I will have a son tomorrow.

Yep, its all happening. I am booked in at 1030am, for my caesar, at 34weeks. Since my waters broke last weekend I have baffled the OB as to why I am still not in labour. *shrug*. I guess Jordan runs on his own timetable, as does his father ;-) However, while his father is perpetually LATE, his boy may be on MY clock ;-)

Have had a strange day today. The blood pressure has been down, and I have been dizzy and short of breath and nauseous.. but otherwise ok. I am still leaking, and the leg cramps have started up again.

Had a meeting today with the Anaesthesiologist which Becca took me and Josie to. He asked me a bunch of questions, went through the procedure for tomorrow and then I met with the midwife to go over more questions and more forms and then I had some blood taken.

So tomorrow morning, after spending 15 mins trying to get Tony out of bed, we will proceed to the hospital to have our baby boy ;-) He will probably be in the NICU for at least a couple of weeks, but we will manage.

Josie is sleeping at Becca's tonight, and she is beside herself with excitement for tomorrow, and meeting her baby brother.

So till tomorrow.. when we become a two child, 4 member family!

Mari

No comments: