Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mummy's Baby Teeth

So here they are.. again.. and some close ups..

Its funny seeing the fillings.. these days they are white.. and if you look closely, some of the teeth had split before my dad glued them back together.

I can't wait to see Josie's teeth all set up.. in my set, dad had glued the teeth on in an exact replica of a jaw.. the top and bottom teeth both match up, the molars fit together.. its awesome ;-)

There also used to be some foam eyes, nostrils and a red tongue stuck on, eons ago ;-)

3 comments:

BrayClan said...

Um WOW! That is a little freakish... but kind of awesome! LOL

Hmmm... got me thinking if I should do that with Isabella's teeth so far LOL

Congrats on losing your fist toof Josie!! Now you really ARE a big girl!!! WOW!

Mat said...

No ... no it's just freakish.

And how the heck did you need that many fillings in your baby teeth??? I think I was in my 20's before I got my first one.

Mari said...

heheh I know.. but the good thing is that all my filings came out with my baby teeth and then I didn't get another one till only a couple of years ago.. so thats gotta count for something ;-)