Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dinner & A Phone Call To Remember

Last night Tony and I joined Ines, David, Harri & Family at a Turkish Restaurant for dinner to celebrate Harri's birthday.

Dinner was delicious and the company was lovely.

It has been fantastic catching up with Harri, and meeting Ella, and seeing Harri's family again. Ella is just so gorgeous and always smiling.

So last night, Josie stayed at Baba's overnight and all day today.

Around mid-morning I get a phone call, that goes something like this:

Josie: I want you to tell uhm somebody to check on Becca.. and if you go see Becca after work and tell me its ok, can you let me see her?
Mari: Sure honey, I will call Becca and see how she is and we will see if we can go see her on the way home.
Josie: And can you see if the wii is working.. and I need to let you know, I.. need to tell Baba something and its a secret and its not for Baba, its for me..
Mari: Uh huh...
Josie: the secret is.. dont tell Baba.. tell Baba not to tell you too.. not do nothing to me.. not even be rude.. not be wrong or be right.. im going to be right.. and next time im gonna be rude..
Mari: Uh huh.. [getting distracted here amongst the ramblings..]
Josie: mum.. arent you at work already ??
Mari: yes I am..
Josie: when are you going to come?
Mari: 6-630
Josie: I have this little baby and she is always silly and always naughty.. well besides me.. and she cries and cries and bites me..
Mari: ok..
Josie: Can you tell baba a secret?
Mari: Uhh sure.. what is it?
Josie: I love you and Baba.. and daddy and everyone.. BABA!!! Mummy has to tell you something.. here's Baba Mummy.. you tell her..
Mari: Uhm Josie loves you and me and daddy and everyone..
Baba: Great! Now Josie, you come eat...

lol..

No comments: