Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1st Obstetrician Appointment!

Ok so firstly, New Zealand was a bust. Started feeling sick the night before and didn't want to risk anything so pulled out. Quite disappointing.. but not worth the risk.

Now today I had my first appt with the new OB. He was.. a character.

Mat and Wendy used him for both the girls, and every nurse I speak to raves about him.

He is.. a character..

Aside from him having a potty mouth.. and using the f-word twice (with Josie there!!), I really liked him. He was very relaxed, very confident and knew what he was talking about.

Not to mention he didnt charge $6000 for 'Pregnancy Management' !

He also accurately calculated my real due date, based on the fact that I actually ovulated a week late, so you cant just use the first day of the last cycle.

So now my official due date is.. wait for it... 12.11.11.

And I am 9w4d today ;-)

This is really gonna be the Longest. Pregnancy. Ever!




No comments: