Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Have To Close Our Eyes

It's 3am and I've just been ordered to bed because my (usually) lovely wife needs me to run to the chemist tomorrow morning and get her the magic anti-chicken-pox pills.

So we're laying in bed in the dark and she says "you know what's annoying?! turn your #%^*ing t-shirt off!"

I've just taken delivery of a tshirt from threadless.com with a lightsaber on the front where the blade is an energy saver fluro lightbulb. Awesome, I know. The best bit is the bulb glows in the dark! Right? Yeah baby!

So anyway she complains that the shirt is bright and I say "you can NOT see that with your eyes closed!". To which she replies "I can't keep my eyes closed all the time!!!".

Now I want to point out once again, it's 3am and we're laying in bed in the dark...except for the shirt...so in the almost complete darkness.

And I realize why she can't sleep.
It's not the pox. She's doing it wrong.

"Baby, you have to close your eyes!"

No comments: