Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't Strangle Granny!

On the car ride home from Baba's:

Josie: Daaad, the other day I was on the grass and I was booored so Granny said I could run across the road really fast.
Tony: What the hell?!
Josie: It's ok, I ran really fast!
Tony: *fails to find the power of speech through the red haze of rage*
Josie: *babbles incessantly about various things for a while*.....daddy?...DADDY?!
Tony: What?!
Josie: Are you Listening?!
Tony: No. I'm thinking about what I'm going to do about Granny.
Josie: What are you going to do?
Tony: I'm thinking about strangling her.
Josie: Daddy! What have I told you about strangling Granny?!
Tony: ....nothing, it hasn't ever come up as yet.
Josie: well...add that. Don't strangle Granny!
Tony: I'll try to restrain myself.

No comments: