Search This Blog

Sunday, July 05, 2009

G.I. Josie

So Josie found Wolf3D on my iPhone.

We're driving through Coogee and we hear from the back of the car:

Josie: Sorry! Sorry! I have to shoot you or you'll shoot me! Argh! Sorry!

So after we recover from the fits of laughter we have the following exchange:

Daddy: Josie I don't think I want you playing that game.
Josie: why not?!
Daddy: you know you're not really shooting ppl right? It's just a picture?
Josie: yes I know that. (in the duh! What are you retarded? voice)

Time passes with much grunting and exasperated utterances when the final little perl drops out:

Josie: argh I hate this game!
Daddy: so why you playin' it?
Josie: 'Cos I love this game! I just can't always find the bad guys! I tried for ages with the blood searcher.
Daddy: the blood searcher?
Josie: yeah, the guy....blood squirting all over the place...the searcher. (In her best distracted monotone).

1 comment:

Mat said...

Time to step up to Doom.