Search This Blog

Monday, June 08, 2009

Bollocks!

So we're watching Funniest Home Videos tonight and one of the videos is of some teenagers creating bottle rockets by shaking up 2litre soft drink bottles and throwing them to the ground lid first, and of course for one of them, the bottle shoots straight up into his crotch.

To which Josephine responds (with her usual amount of paying attention):

Josie: What happened?
Daddy: The bottle jumped up and hit him in the.. PENIS!
Josie: You mean the BOLLOCKS?!

Mummy laughs.
Daddy laughs.

Josie: I have a BOLLOCKS!
Daddy: You do NOT have a bollocks!
Josie: I do have a BOLLOCKS!
Daddy: As I have told you already, you will have to wait to inherit mine from Mummy.
Daddy: You dont even know what a Bollocks is.
Josie: Yes I do, its your front bum.
Daddy: No its not.
Josie: Iiiiiiii-ve got a BOLLOCKS!
Daddy (shaking his finger at Mummy): BLOG that! BLOG that now!!

Addendum:
Josie says: I've got a BOLLOCKS and I LIKE IT! Write that down!

2 comments:

Mat said...

ROFL!

I have a feeling I taught her that one, as Kaylee has a habit of jumping up and down on mine when Jo's around.

Harika said...

*front bum*.. I pissed myself laughing. I have never ever thought of it like that!! Wait till she discovers it gets furry :)