Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Young & The Newsless

Just a quick post. We will be posting our Holiday Story soon ;-)

Tony was sitting with Josie tonight as she went to sleep, listening to his iPod.
Josie [whispered]: Daddy?
Tony: Yeeeeesssss?
Josie: Are you laughing?
Tony [hesitates (knowing he's going to get in trouble from the little Hitler)]: ...yes
Josie [crossly]: Daddy! What are you laughing at?
Tony: Nothing.. a podcast I listen to.
Josie: What is it?
Tony: Nothing you would be interested in, go to sleep.
Josie [also crossly]: Tell me!
Tony [frustrated]: Its a podcast, its news, its about the news, you dont like news, you're bored of news.
Josie: No I'm not! I watch the news with Baba every morning!
Tony: What!? What news???
Josie: Uhm.. its called.. The Young and The Restless...

Tony groans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!! Oh my god I'm laughing in hysterics!! That is SOOO funny :) Thanx for posting :)