Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Mari!!!!

I would like to wish a very happy birthday to the first love of my life (and mother of the second)!

To my wife, my heart and my soul, thank you for sticking with me for another year.
As most who read this site will know I am basically a disorganised, clown of a man most of the time and I thank God every day for her continued presence in my life.

In the latest of Mari's 29th years she has started a new job (the first in her professional career where she actually enjoys the role - and that's a long time for someone to wait to be happy in an endeavour that takes up such a big chunk of all of our lives) and has quickly shown her quality and come to be relied upon and looked to as a leader by her colleagues and boss. In the same time period we moved house in a long, drawn out and complicated procedure involving a layover of several months at Mari's parents and through all this Mari has continued to raise our daughter while also taking care of the vast bulk of organisational requirements that come along with a young pre-school-age child. She has done all this with little effectual help from the previously mentioned circus performer (except for the raising of the rug rat - I think I do alright in that area but lets face it, I find my hands full with just that one shared task).

Thank you baby.

LOVE

5 comments:

Mari said...

*sniff*

BrayClan said...

Oh Tony..... you big love!!!

Happy Birthday Mari!!

XXXXXX

Wikas said...

Happy Birthday Mari!!! Hope you had a great day with your family.

Tony, you make me laugh and cry. Your devotion to my best friend and your offspring continues to be a huge source of inspiration. I love you all so much and it only seems like yesterday that you were all here enjoying your summer holiday last year. Big hugs to all of you :)

Mat said...

And yet she still refuses to watch Snatch. Oh well .. another year .. maybe this one'll be a winner.

Jen said...

What a darling tribute to your wife! I'm glad I found your blog - thanks for stopping by!